test

Friday 2 November 2012

Google and their internet

DATA LINK ESTABLISHED

So here we was...

Langy, Me and Sophie...

Just chatting in medical with me standing on the reception desk like I do...

When the topic of internet speed came up (my internet is being a pain...)...

So I went off and tried to find Googles internet speed....

After finding a website for Google Fiber I found what I was looking for!

Kinda...

For comparison here is my internet today (its being a bit iffy today so not its full speed)


Now here is the speed test of a Google employee (working on chrome) from their office.

Now after you finish picking your jaws off the floor you may notice something...

This speed test was done in march 2011!

So what would their speed be now?

I have no idea, but I would love to find out... Imagine Second Life on that connection!

Now if you don't mind, I'm just going to move to Google.

DATA LINK TERMINATED

No comments:

Post a Comment