test

Monday 20 February 2012

Relaxing on Constellation lake



Where better to relax after a long days work in the GFC sitting  relaxing listening to the ripple of the waves and flow of the clam water.

I walk along  the path call into the library  pick up a good book and make my way down the cobble stoned path the  to constellation lake, which is situated behind the library and  the medical centre.


Go to me favourite spot on the sofa, feet up and start reading  my book. Listening to the  birds singing in the trees  and the quietness away from the  busy  headquarters and the galaxy market.


Looks up in the sky where flying over is one of the AAC's  pride and joy gryphon, gliding through the  fluffy clouds moving up so meet the stars heading for DS19.

Looks back and continues to read her book, slowly  drowsing as I fall asleep drops the book gently as I fall into a warm sleepy dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment