test

Friday 2 September 2011

Training Flight

Greetings all

G-Man here

Well it was another lazy thursday evening here in GFC. Lillian and I were hanging out in the sandbox, looking for something to do, when I suggested we take a flight over the Blake Sea. For those who've read my blog before you know how much I love flying, and one of the best places to do it in SL is the Blake Sea. Here there are over 200 connected sims that people can fly, boat, swim or whatever they wish through. It is a really beautiful area and I wanted to show it to Lillian. While there I decided to give Lillian a flying lesson, so we jumped into a J-3 piper and took off.
El Commandante ready to fly!
Nice View

Right turn in the clouds

Coming left

Look at that smile!

Coming in for a landing
It was a great flight, and Lillian did outstanding! Can't wait to do it again. Thank you for coming along on our flight.

Until next time

G-Man


No comments:

Post a Comment