test

Sunday 6 November 2011

The Way Forward.

Which Path Do You take?


The Ultimatum.

There are many different people in SecondLife, each with their own story, their own background, their own personality. It can often be difficult to please everyone but I personally believe it's a good trait to strive for that impossibility.

Galaxy Fleet Command is home to such a wide range of people you often hear about little disputes erupting. Some have since dissipated and others are a niggling truth that we must all deal with if we hope to succeed as a community.

The main point of this article is to allow you to realise that there is never any need for a conversation to go 'further' than it needs to. Yes, there are times that a discussion can get out of hand, but it is what actions you take afterwards that are most important.

I am not one to hold a grudge, and I value the spirit of working as a team. Though you cannot work yourself to the bone to achieve the unachievable. If 'you' do not wish to help me then I will complete this task alone. 

There comes a point when you believe so strongly about something that you forget about the other people who support you. Just because your friend disagree's with you doesn't mean that they all of a sudden don't believe in you.

Recently I have come across an ultimatum, one that will change my time in SecondLife forever more. A family of friends has split and I am unsure if the situation can be saved. Does that mean I will not try??

Galaxy Fleet Command is still very important to me, even after the disputes, the history. I have prattled on a little bit but I think what I'm trying to say is that I haven't given up. When times are hard and things seem impossible people say things they don't mean. Everyone does it. We need to learn to move on, let's be a family, a community, a legacy.

Let's realise the potential of Galaxy Fleet Command!

Jimmy Vehrous


No comments:

Post a Comment