test

Wednesday 30 November 2011

Time to Move on.

A New Project?


The Blog was probably one of the first Projects that I got involved with and now it's time to say good-bye. It's quite a saddening thought to leave this behind but things change, people change and sometimes new adventures await.

Please don't mistakenly think I am leaving GFC because I'm not. I am just leaving the blogging team to the exceptional people who run it. Rumor has it Strategic Operations is having a re-fit.

Of course, leaving GFC news is a big thing for me because I've been a part of it since it first started. Been a part of the team. Over time I have had less and less time to focus on this which caused me to distance myself from the whole team.

My focus is needed elsewhere at the moment so I am making a mature decision to leave this in capable hands. It's strange how things suddenly change and a new world is born. Priorities change and you find yourself wanting something different.

Congratulation to the whole of the team and happy blogging for the future.

My pleasure!! Jimmy Vehrous.

No comments:

Post a Comment