test

Monday 15 August 2011

BloggerWax


Have you ever wonder what a hologram does during its downtime, if  the GFC's resident projected entity is anything is go by then during his charging cycle he writes a blog. Yes, that's right, if windows vista could talk it would be comparable to the rambling of Richardjrn Weatherwax, chatting one minute and crashing the next.

I was just sitting there minding my own business when someone hacked my PC and pushed a website on my unsuspecting screen. I've contacted  McAfee, kaspersky, Avast and they all claimed Hologram Weatherwax wasn't a virus, in fact they said he was so harmless his was incapable of hacking his own finger nail with a chainsaw.

So, if you don't mind entering the mind of a deranged hologram click on to the link and make any complains to the law enforcement agency in your particular country.

Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment