test

Wednesday 7 November 2012

Ghosts Of Halloween Past


Set Built by Miku1 Resident
We can well and truly say Halloween is over, not only has the ghouls returned to their lair last week, but the scary monsters represented in the US presidential elections have finished their battle of word, policy and promises.

The GFC did have a Halloween celebration over the weekend, it was just a little later than the actual day because of technical glitches on the land stream, but some how we sneaked it in with my real life birthday in keeping with the macabre feel.

It was a lot of fun, though there was no hiding myself from the crowd, people could see through my skeleton outfit...Hahaha....See what I did there....Hahahaha...See through, Skeleton....seriously, if you don't get that your slower than political reform.

You can all see through my disguise 


No comments:

Post a Comment