test

Thursday 2 February 2012

Peace even in a storm


today I decided that i wanted to meditate outside. I was at the Samudrabadra Kadampa temple my teacher come to me an ask " Kendra what is bothering you" I thought for a long moment an said " I have recently be full of anger an malic an I feel dark that I can not let go of this" He shake his head an smile to me this was comforting.
as we sat an began meditation I felt such a wonderful breeze blow lightly over me an i can feel they sun laying on my skin everything began to feel ok.
then My teacher look to me an began to sign a message to me that now i am in tears for " Kendra sometimes in life we allow darkness to sneek into our souls an cover up all they light.
Even when all around us is raging an anger is everywhere we must be as they eye of the hurricane, Calm an still.. peace even within a storm.

Recently I have not be such a good member in GFC, I have allowed Issues within they group to effect me an i display anger many times. For this I am truly sorry I want everyone to know that I have decided to refocus an become they eye of they hurricane... even calm an still within they storm an i ask that you could all try an do this with me.

Let us leave behind any negativity.
I will leave behind they anger an darkness i will no longer allow others to blow out my light this is my vow.

1 comment:

  1. As usual wise words, been watching TNG from the beginning again and it reminds me of what the original ideals of Roddenberry when creating the series, less we forget.

    The most apt quote in star trek for me probably comes from Spock in The Wrath of Khan.

    Quote: "Were I to invoke logic, however, logic clearly dictates that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few".

    Unless the choices we make work for the majority and not a select few then not only will those choices possible be unpopular and unworkable they more than likely they will always fail....Logic would dictate that, wouldn't it?

    ReplyDelete