test

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Bullseye On AAC Sunday


We report on a previous sunday aac parachute event over a month ago and the guys and gals were at it again. This time the main target wasn't a landing pad on the USS paris's but one that had been set up outside the tactical area.

Unlike the previous events I didn't miss my target completely but have to admit I somehow crossed sims in the middle of a jump Indicating my steering skills needed more than a little work.

We did a few jumps and i was able to hit the target on all of them. But I think my best score was about 1.3 meters from the bullseye whilst most people were getting within a meter.

My parachuting skills are a little rusty to say the least but I may have discovered the secret of getting closer to the bullseye. We'll see if I can put that in practice for the next parachute event.

Click to see names more clearly

AAC Events SLT

AAC Nova          -  Wednesday 6:00pm SLT
AAC Sigma   -  Friday   3:30pm SLT
AAC Red       -  Sunday 9:00am SLT


* SLT = Second life time

No comments:

Post a Comment